Nordstrom and GQ have teamed up for a pop-up shop in New York during MBFW. The store will feature GQ Selects: a selection of apparel, accessories, gifts, and more, curated by the editors of GQ, along with Tommy Fazio, men’s fashion director, Nordstrom. In addition to carrying more than 50+ brands, the shop will also include a Warby Parker shop, complimentary shaves by Freeman’s Sporting Club, a Stumptown coffee bar, and more.
GQ & Nordstrom Men’s Shop is located at the Nordstrom owned Treasure & Bond store at 350 West Broadway between Grand and Broome. The pop up shop will be open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 8pm and on Sunday from 11am to 7pm. There are some great events taking place at the shop, all of which we’ve listed for your below. Things kick off with the Launch Party on Fashion’s Night Out tonight, September 6th.
• 9/6: Launch Party on Fashion’s Night Out,8-9:30pm (VIP); 9:30-11pm
• 9/7: Gentlemen’s Upgrade Event, presented by Bally, 8-10pm
• 9/8: AG Jeans Trunk Show, 1-3pm
• 9/9: Jets vs. Bills NFL Viewing Party, 1-4pm
• 9/11: Chrysler + John Varvatos Music Event (VIP)
• 9/12: GQ Fashion Editors Shopping Event, 6-8pm
• 9/13: Andrew Marc Trunk Show, 6-8pm
• 9/15: GQ + Bombay Mixology Event, 8-10pm